Currently, I offer pet sitting, house sitting, check-ins and transport services for pets from Astoria to Manzanita and the surrounding areas. I've owned dogs for 20+ years and I currently have three dogs of my own. From hand raising puppies from a day old, to caring for specially able pets, to administering medication and caring for senior dogs through the end of their lives - through my experience I'm comfortable with many aspects of pet care.
In the past, I've owned or cared for reptiles, fish, small mammals, birds, cats and dogs of all sizes. When I watch your pets I like to spend as much time with them as possible. Having their owners leave can cause enough anxiety for them, so I try to limit the time they'll spend alone. My pet massage client appointments are typically spread out and booked a month in advance, so I can share with you if I expect to be away from your pet for an extended period of time. I am very responsive to messages and texts and like to send you photo updates throughout my stay.
For boarding guests, I prefer up to 3 pets under 40lbs and to do a meet and greet with me and my dogs at my home to make sure everyone gets along and that you are comfortable with where your pets will be staying. There is potential for exceptions for the weight limit. I live in a non-smoking, adult only home in a quiet neighborhood with my husband and 3 dogs. We have a fenced yard, toy boxes and water dishes on every level, dogs are allowed on the furniture unless otherwise requested, and we have dog beds in practically every room. I only take one client at a time, unless it is a special exception and then I'll get explicit permission from both owners.
For house sitting requests, I have no weight or breed preferences. I like to schedule a meet and greet at your home so I can meet you and your pet(s) and go over their routine and care requirements to make sure we're a good fit for each other. I like to try to be one of your dog's favorite humans and do their favorite things - do they like to play ball until they get tired? Go for walks on the beach? Or are they at the stage where they just want a buddy to lie next to on the couch, getting those great ear scratches or belly rubs? I like to do what they want to do!
- Going into Portland for the day and need someone to feed, walk, potty, administer medication and/or just hang out with your pet? I offer 30-60 minute check-in visits that are perfect for this situation. Need more than 60 minutes? Consider my doggie daycare service.
- Have an anxious pet who is used to having someone being there but you need to be away for several hours? I'll come over to be with them and provide any care that they may need.
- Is your pet boarding with me, or do they need to get to the vet or groomer? For a small fee, I can pick up and drop off your pet as needed.
Pet Massage Add On
- If you are interested in having your pet get a massage while I'm with them, just let me know! I offer special rates for pet sitting clients.
- Oral Medication Administration
- Injected Medication Administration
- First Aid/CPR
- Senior Dog Experience
- Special Needs Dog Experience
- Can provide daily exercise
In Your Home Pet Sitting Costs
|Duration||Cost for 1 dog or up to 2 cats/small pets||Cost per additional pets*|
|Up to 1 hour (Check-in Service)||$25||$5|
*Prices can be negotiable dependent on type/size of additional pets.
In My Home Dog Boarding/Daycare Costs**
Up to 3 total dogs from the same household at a time. I do not board multiple households at the same time unless with explicit consent from both households.
|Duration||Cost for 1 dog||Cost per additional dog|
|Up to 1 hour||$25||$5|
**For dogs up to 40lbs who have had a successful meet and greet with my dogs.
Additional $5 per pet for the days of, before, and after a major holiday
- New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve
$5-$10 dependant on distance and service
- Can pick up or drop off your pet(s) as needed for grooming, vet visits, or boarding
- May be applied to pet sitting costs if location if more than 15 miles from downtown Seaside
- Due to the exclusive nature of my services, any reservations subject to a Holiday Fee that are canceled less than 21 days before the stay begins will result in a Cancelation Fee of 50% of the quoted cost for first 7 canceled days of the stay. No fee will be charged for any additional days.
- Any reservations not subject to a Holiday Fee that are canceled less than 10 days before the stay begins will result in a Cancelation Fee of 50% of the quoted cost for first 7 canceled days of the stay. No fee will be charged for any additional days.
Contact me today to schedule an appointment, or inquire about my services.